HOW DO I LOG ON FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- After receiving the invite email from First Texas Bank, click on the link to connect and respond to questions.
- The system will ask you for your secret answer. Your secret answer is the last four digits of your primary account number.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- The system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time.
WHAT ARE THE PASSWORD SPECIFICATIONS?
- The password must consist of at least 8 characters, 1 of which must be a lower case letter, upper case letter, number and special character.
HOW MANY INVALID PASSWORD TRIES BEFORE THE USER IS DISABLED?
WILL THE PASSWORD FOR THE CUSTOMER EXPIRE?
HOW MANY DAYS OF INACTIVITY BEFORE A USER IS DISABLED?
HOW MANY DAYS FROM THE INVITE WILL A NEW USER HAVE TO LOGIN WITHOUT BEING DISABLED?
IF A USER LOGS ON AND IS ASKED SECURITY QUESTIONS THAT THEY DID NOT SELECT, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- This signifies that the user has entered an invalid user ID.
MUST A USER SELECT THREE SECURITY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
ARE THE SECURITY ANSWERS CASE SENSITIVE OR REQUIRED TO BE A CERTAIN LENGTH?
- The answer is not case sensitive and must be no less than 4 characters long.
IF THE CUSTOMER-USER SELECTS “FORGOT PASSWORD” ON THE LOGIN PAGE HOW WILL THIS WORK?
- User clicks forgot password
- User enter their user name
- User answers security question
- User will see screen that states “Check your email for a link to finish the password reset process”
- User is sent an email that contains a one-time use link with a specific password reset key included in the link (link is only good for one day)
- User clicks on the link from the email and it takes them to the online banking
- Uses enters their user name
- User then chooses a new password
IF THE CUSTOMER-USER FORGETS THEIR USER NAME AND SELECTS “FORGOT USER NAME” LINK ON THE LOGIN PAGE HOW WILL THIS WORK?
- User clicks forgot user name
- User enters their email address
- User answers a security question
- User will see a screen that states “Check your email for a link to login”
- User is sent an email that contains a one-time use link with specific forgot use name key included in the link (link is only good for one day)
- User clicks the link from the email and it takes them to the online banking
- The user name will automatically be filled out on the user name field
HOW MANY DAYS OF TRANSACTIONS WILL APPEAR ON THE RECENT TRANSACTION PAGE?
- 10 days for checking, 30 days for savings, loans and certificate of deposits
WHERE DOES THE CUSTOMER GO TO SEE PRIOR TRANSACTIONS?
- Select the account you want to view the transactions from and then select the “transactions” tab, through this tab the customer will be able to see 90 days of transactions and will have search and export features.
WHAT SCREEN RESOLUTION IS RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT HAVING TO SCROLL LEFT FROM RIGHT TO SEE THE ENTIRE SCREEN?
WHERE IS THE OPTION TO EXPORT TRANSACTIONS?
- Once you have selected an account and selected the transactions tab, the “Export” button is in the right corner above your transactions.
WHAT IF NOT ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS APPEAR ON MY ACCOUNT LIST?
- You must be an owner on an account to have it listed. If an account falls into this category and is not shown on your listing, simply call customer service, at (512) 863-2567, to have it added.
WHO DO I CALL IF MY DEBIT CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN?
- During business hours, call our Customer Service department at (512) 863-2567. After hours, please call 1-844-202-5333.